To restore and empower all people by strengthening their lives and their relationships with God and each other.
That all may be restored and empowered for living. We will accomplish this by
- Providing prayer and counseling services to the broken hearted, afflicted, hopeless, poor and needy people in Walton County, GA, the nation, and the world.
- Encouraging and leading corporate community wide prayer efforts and to serve as a liaison between local churches and schools in Walton County, Ga and the surrounding areas.
- Promoting Christian prayer programs and building an intercessory prayer network for the worldwide body of Christ to promote peace and development
- Ministering prayer and counseling services and facilitating health initiatives for the HIV / AIDS population, and to promote love and compassion for all affected.
- Developing good clean sources for water and sanitation for neglected regions.
Our Core Values
- Compassion to all people
- Excellence in all aspects of ministry
- Diversity in whom we serve
- Leadership in how we pray
Board of Directors
- Joseph Danso Manu, President
- Bill Barry, Chairman of the Board
- Dan Wardell, Secretary and Treasurer
- Ernest Danso, CIO
- Jeff Guinn, Director
- Nathan Purvis, Director
- David Clack, Director
- Leon Byrd, Director
- Greg Peoples, Director
- Jeff Schlender, Director
- Rev Jimmy Wilson
- Rev Tony Hewatt
- Rev Cameron King
- Rev Micky Oliver
- Dr Henry Baldwin
- Rev Joseph McReynold
- Dr Frank Ofosu Appiah
- Mr. Philip M. Bell
- Mr. Mike Purvis
Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Larry Blenk
- Sandra Dickson
- Betty Jo Smith
In the year 2003, the Lord brought Joseph and his family from Ghana, West Africa to this great nation, The United States of America, to work with “Youth With A Mission” (YWAM) Atlanta. After serving YWAM for 2 years, we became devout members of First Baptist Church of Loganville Georgia in 2005 and have since then worshiped with them up to date.
After many years of prayers for ministry direction, the Lord finally revealed through my church Leaders to start this ministry with their support and blessings and hence, the birth of FatherCare Prayer Ministries International, Inc. (FCPM).
FatherCare Prayer Ministries International, Inc. (FCPM) is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization duly registered under IRS Tax Exempt and the laws of the State of Georgia.
What We Believe
- We believe that the Bible is the Word of God, fully inspired and without error in the original manuscripts, written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, and that it has supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct. [2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20, 21; Mark 13:31; John 8:31, 32; John 20:31; Acts 20:32]
- We believe that the triune God created the universe apart from any pre-existing materials. [Genesis 1:1; John 1:1-3; Romans 1:20; Colossians 1:16-17; Hebrews 11:3]
- We believe that prayer changes things and situations. Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed earnestly that it would not rain; and it did not rain on the land for three years and six months. And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth produced its fruit. [James 5:17-18]
What We Offer
- We offer prayer to the broken hearted, afflicted, hopeless, and needy people in Walton County, Georgia, the nation, and around the world.
- We provide counseling services to those who have depression, anxiety, stress, behavior issues, marital issues, and relationship problems, etc.
- We offer encouragement and lead corporate community wide prayer efforts in Walton County.
- We build authentic relationships and pray together with other men for transformation in the home and community.
- We promote Christian prayer programs and build an intercessory prayer network for the worldwide body of Christ to promote peace and development.
- We minister prayer and counseling services and facilitate health initiatives for the HIV/AIDS population and promote love and compassion for all affected.
- We aim to develop good clean sources for water and sanitation for neglected regions of Ghana.
2021 Prayer Meetings in partnership with Loganville United
|Wednesday, January 6||11:30am to 1:30pm||First Baptist Church of Loganville|
|Wednesday, February 3||11:30am to 1:30pm||Hope Community Fellowship Church|
|Wednesday, March 3||11:30am to 1:30pm||Summit Baptist Church|
|Wednesday, April 7||11:30am to 1:30pm||NewSong Church|
|Thursday, May 6||Noon to 1:00pm||National Day of Prayer (Loganville City Hall)|
|Wednesday, June 2||11:30am to 1:30pm||Truth Chapel Church|
|Wednesday, July 7||11:30am to 1:30pm||LifePoint Community Church|
|Wednesday, August 4||11:30am to 1:30pm||Woodlake Baptist Church|
|Wednesday, September 1||11:30am to 1:30pm||All Nations Church|
|Wednesday, October 6||11:30am to 1:30pm||Morning Star Baptist Church|
|Wednesday, November 3||11:30am to 1:30pm||Loganville Baptist Church|
|Wednesday, December 1||11:30am to 1:30pm||Living Word Baptist Church|
- The Cross
- United Methodist Church
- Corinth Christian Church
- The Orchard Church
- Summit Baptist Church
- New Testament Baptist Church
2019 Prayer Meeting Photos
2020 Prayer Meeting Photos
January - First Baptist Church of Loganville
2021 Prayer Meeting Photos
January - First Baptist Church of Loganville
- First Baptist Church of Loganville, Georgia, USA (www.fbcloganville.org)
- First Baptist Monroe, Georgia, USA (www.fbcmonroe.com)
- New Testament Baptist Church, Georgia, USA (www.ntbcloganville.com)
- NewSong Church, Georgia, USA (www.church.org)
- All Nations Church, Georgia, USA (www.allnationsusa.com)
- EncourageMen Ministries, Georgia, USA (www.emenistries.org)
- Loganville United (www.facebook.com/loganvilleunited/)
- Faith Gospel Church, Kumasi, Ghana (www.facebook.com/faithgospelghana)
- FatherCare Eternal Ministries International, Accra, Ghana
Our Ministry Affiliations
Joseph Manu is a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in Georgia and National Board-Certified Counselor (NBCC).
Joseph has been trained in both Professional and Christian Counseling techniques. He completed his Bachelor's degree in Biblical Counseling at Luther Rice College and a Master of Science degree in Professional Counseling from Grand Canyon University.
Joseph’s passion is to restore broken lives. He has a heart of compassion for working with Pre-Teens, Adolescents, and Adults who are dealing with low self-esteem, stress, anxiety, depression, grief, relationship issues, marital issues, domestic violence, addictions, etc.
An integrated treatment approach of Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) and interventions are used by Joseph to provide support and help for Individuals, couples, and families in need of therapy and solutions to their real problems prevalent in today’s world. CBT techniques and interventions allows him to meet the needs of his clients based upon their unique situation and circumstances.
You are invited to come and explore the wide range of services that Joseph can provide for you and your loved ones. He is able to tailor a counseling solution to the individual’s life circumstances, marriage, relationships, and family issues and among others.
To schedule a session please click here: Schedule
News and Events
Other Noteworthy Events
Manu Family Meeting with Congressman Jody Hice In National Statuary Hall, U.S. Capitol, Washington, DC
Morning Star Baptist Church - Community Revival
July 28 - 30, 2019 - 7:00PM
Father Care Prayer Mnistries International, Inc.
Pastor Joseph Manu
Morning Star Baptist Church
Pastor C.L. Mapp, Sr.
Hope Community Fellowship
Pastor Brent Ross
Ghana Mission Trips for 2019
Ghana Mission Trips for 2020
THE PURPOSE OF THE TRIP
I trust that you are doing well. I am writing to let you know that I will be leading a team from here to go to Ghana on April 20 through 27, 2020 to do an open-air crusade, revival, and evangelism to plant a church. My vision for the future is to go back to Ghana and stay there for long term to lead this Church.
TRIP COST DETAILS
|Air Fare Costs from Atlanta to Accra, Ghana (Round Trip)||$1,600|
|Other Costs for the trip (food, boarding, and other expenses)||$1,400|
|MY TOTAL BUDGET FOR THIS TRIP||$3,000|
For Tax Deductible Contribution, please make your check payable to: FatherCare Prayer Ministries. Mailing Address: FatherCare Prayer Ministries P. O. Box 1095 Monroe, GA 30655
Thank you for being a ministry partner with me as we envision to reach many souls for Christ in Ghana, West Africa.
Pastor Joseph Manu
- FatherCare Prayer Ministries International, Inc.
- Tel: (404) 348-6224
- Email: email@example.com
APRIL MISSION TEAM
If the Lord has put on your heart to help the FatherCare Prayer Ministry, please make your donations through the following link to PayPal. Donations of any size are accepted and greatly appreciated. Blessings to you and yours.